Refunds & Returns
We hope you love our memorabilia as much as we do, but if that’s not the case we’d love to help find something which suits your needs better! Because of this, we have a generous returns policy.
Customers have 10 days from the day of receipt to cancel an order and return the item, no questions asked. To return an item, it must meet the following conditions:
- Unaltered from the condition described in the item listing.
- Returned in original packaging, and without damage
- Where relevant, the item should not be used.
Every item will be thoroughly inspected to ensure returns are in the appropriate condition and genuine articles.
If the item is not as you expected, damaged or in some way different from the listing on Allcourt Sports website, you must contact Allcourt Sports Ltd immediately.
All products must be returned in order to receive a refund for any reason.
- If the reason for return is a fault or an error our end, we’ll reimburse you for reasonable postage costs.
- If the item was damaged in transit, we’ll make a claim on your behalf – using the photo we take before sending.
- If you are returning the item for any other reason, you’ll be responsible for any postage costs.
Just as we ensure high-quality post and packaging services for you, our customer, we expect all returns to be as carefully returned. Should any return arrive at Allcourt Sports Ltd in a condition which prevents resale or does not meet our standards, we reserve the right to deem the item used, and return it to the customer without a refund. We reserve the right to charge a handling and postage fee in these circumstances.